Our power fleet consists of:
- Hotshot/Pick Ups – Shipments less than 1,500 lbs. and up to 8'L x 4'W x 5'H.
- One Ton Stake-Bed – Shipments greater that 1,500 lbs. but not exceeding 5,000 lbs. and/or 8'L x 4'W x 5'H.
- Mini Floats – Shipments exceeding 5,000 lbs. but not exceeding 15,000 lbs. and/or 45'L x 8'W x 8'H.
- Tandem Axles – Shipments exceeding 27,000 lbs. but not exceeding 80,000 lbs. gross. Must be legal in length, width and height and axle out.
- Winch Trucks - shipments needing to be self loaded and may range in size and weight from legal to over dimensional / overweight. Used in the shipments of rigs, compressors, pump jacks, tanks, pits, pumps, or equipment
- Gin Pole Trucks - shipments needing to be lifted or set into place on site. Used in the shipment of Rigs, pump jacks, BOP placements.
- Forklift Services - Shipments needed to be lifted, loaded, and or assisting in the loading or unloading process. Used in loading and unloading of transportable goods. Our forklifts are moved with semi trucks to and from locations where services are required. All of our forklift operators are experienced and have all proper certifications.
Our trailer fleet consists of:
- Flatbeds: 53' and 48' lengths
- Single Drops
- Double Drops
- Stretches Up to 80'
- Lowboys (Multi – Axles)
- RGN's (Multi – Axles)